Come enjoy a fun evening of music, food, and drinks! The ticket price includes dinner and the cast from our upcoming production of Carmen performing some of their favorite musical theatre and opera selections.
Dinner menu features Pescaíto Frito, a traditional southern Spain fried fish; Patatas Bravas, spicy Spanish potatoes; Pisto, a Spanish vegetable stew; mixed green salad; and Tortijas for dessert, a Spanish-style cross between French toast and bread pudding.
Thursday, January 20, 2022
$28 & $36 per person
plus tax & applicable fees
The Sapphire Room in The Riverside Hotel
2900 W Chinden Blvd, Garden City
Every opera deserves to be celebrated and what better way to do so than with a finely crafted martini? This is your chance to experience opera in a relaxed setting with great food and a specially designed martini based on the theme.
- August 5, 2021 – Season Opener
- September 23, 2021 – The Merry Widow
- November 11, 2021 – Meet our Emerging Artists
- January 20, 2022 – Carmen
- March 3, 2022 – An American Dream
- April 14, 2022 – Dead Man Walking
Join us at The Sapphire Room, Thursdays, two performances:
- Early – door opens for dinner at 5:30 pm, performance starts at 6:15 pm
- Late – door opens for dinner at 8:15 pm, performance starts at 9:00 pm
The first event called Operatini was in conjunction with The Pirates of Penzance on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at Café de Paris and was called “The British Are Coming” — the next one, in conjunction with La bohème was called “Operatini: Puccini Martini Blast” … it and the following “A Touch of Silver” were at Beside Bardenay. The first one at The Sapphire Room took place on February 5, 2015, in conjunction with Evgeny Onegin.