December 1, 2, & 3 – preview
December 4, 8-12, & 15-19 – performances
For full list with times, click the ticket button below.
Written by Peter Rothstein
Vocal Arrangements by Erick Lichte and Timothy C. Takach
BCT COVID PROTOCOLs
- BCT is currently requiring audience members age 12 and over to show proof that they are fully vaccinated.
- Guests who are unvaccinated, under 12, and those with a medical or religious exemption to vaccination, must show proof of a negative PCR test taken within 48 hours of the performance time.
- Per the national union of professional actors, food and drink are not allowed in the theater and masks are required in the theater.
- Masks are required indoors when not eating or drinking.
- Should you wish for a refund or to reschedule your tickets, please contact Merri at 208-345-3531 ext. 2.
The Western Front, Christmas, 1914.
In a silence amid the combat, a soldier steps into No Man’s Land singing “Silent Night.” All is Calm relives an astounding moment in history when Allied troops and German soldiers laid down their arms to celebrate the holiday together, sharing food and drink, playing soccer, and singing carols. This dramatic retelling weaves together firsthand accounts of WWI soldiers with patriotic tunes, trench songs, and Christmas carols.
A remarkable true story, told in the words and songs of the men who lived it.