Would You Like to Volunteer?
Become a part of the magic! Opera Idaho is looking for Opera lovers who want to work behind the scenes and volunteer to help bring the Opera to life!
Whether you are new to Opera Idaho or a dedicated volunteer, we hope you will join us for our volunteer luncheon. This is our way to thank everyone who has helped us throughout the season and to welcome new volunteers into the fold. Not only will you learn about the amazing productions we have planned for the upcoming season, but you will also learn about the may volunteering opportunities that will present themselves throughout the season.
Tuesday, August 14, 2018 • 12:00pm
Lunch courtesy of Opera Idaho
As an Opera Idaho volunteer, you will have the opportunity to…
- Attend a volunteer kick-off luncheon in the early fall
- Participate in committees
- Attend volunteer socials
- Attend and assist at Opera Idaho special events
- Plan signature events and fundraisers
- Assist with various office tasks
- Meet international opera stars
- Set and achieve goals for the opera
- If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out the Volunteer Information Form below.
Volunteer of the Year
Once a year, the staff chooses a volunteer that goes above and beyond to help wherever needed.
- 2017-2018 Carla Fromm & Ellen McKinney
- 2016-2017 Susan Jones
- 2015-2016 Ivana Gigante
- 2014-2015 Regina Montenegro
- 2013-2014 Rose-Marie & Max Bearden and Alize Norman
- 2012-2013 Vicke Lee
- 2011-2012 Mike Stanton
- 2010-2011 Trish Ebsworth and Marvin Hansen
- 2009-2010 Dan Monasterio & Eric Jones
- 2008-2009 Jimsi Kuborn and Stan Fornander
- 2007-2008 Bernadette Bonaminio
- 2006-2007 Leslie Garrett
Thank You to Our Volunteers!
Last season was very successful for Opera Idaho, and that is in large part due to our dedicated group of local volunteers.
As our way of extending thanks here is a list with all the names of the generous folk who donated time and energy to Opera Idaho through the years. Current* as of August 1, 2018
Thomas J. Katsilometes
** We routinely acknowledge our volunteers in printed materials – if you do not want to be listed, please let us know as well.