Join General Director Mark Junkert and fellow opera lovers for a patron trip to Chicago!
Thursday, November 29 to Monday, December 3, 2018
- Accommodations for 4 nights at Hotel Alise (11/29, 11/30, 12/1, 12/2). Hotel Alise is a 4-star Hotel located just steps from Millenium Park & The Art Institute and a quick drive from the shops and boutiques along the Magnificent Mile.
- Private Backstage Tour of Lyric Opera on Fri., 11/30
- Group Dinner with Wine on Fri., 11/30 at The Sarah and Peer Pedersen Room
- Main Floor Prime tickets to Il Trovatore at 7:00 pm on Fri., 11/30
- Main Floor Prime tickets to Cendrillon at 7:30 pm on Sat. 12/1
- Group Brunch at Cochon Volant at 12:00 pm on Sun., 12/2
- Main Floor Prime tickets to Anna Netrebko in Recital at 3:00 pm on Sun., 12/2
Prices include a built-in contribution to Opera Idaho. Flights are not included.
Price for 2 People (shared room) – $3,028
Price for 1 Person – $1,958
Reservations Deadline: September 10, 2018
For More Information or to reserve contact Stephanie Derentz at 208-345-3531 ext. 4 or Stephanie@operaidaho.org